FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
John w Let's Dance
Autor Wiadomość
Lena 
Entuzjasta

Wysłany: 20-03-20, 21:35   

Z tego calego zamieszania wynika ze chyba Maite nie radzi sobie z ta sytuacja i dostala atakow paniki , a jesli ona ma takie ataki jak Meike i jak ja mialam dokad nie ustawilam lekow to wspolczuje i nie jest to nic smiesznego niestety . Mam nadzieje ze wszystko bedzie ok .

iliana 
Administrator

Pomogła: 4 razy
Wysłany: 20-03-20, 23:47   

Jasne, że ataki paniki to nic śmiesznego, ale żeby się fanom żalić w trakcie?

Cover the road till the end of time

iliana 
Administrator

Wysłany: 21-03-20, 00:33   

Odpadła Loiza.
Obstawiam, że John się wycofa z udziału.

W sumie chyba przez cały tydzień Regina nie dawała żadnych filmików z prób? Czy przegapiłam?
I Regina gdzieś napisała teraz, że John poleciał do Hiszpanii, więc raczej nie wróci.

Lena 
Entuzjasta

Wysłany: 21-03-20, 01:12   

iliana napisał/a:
Jasne, że ataki paniki to nic śmiesznego, ale żeby się fanom żalić w trakcie?

Osoba w panice robi mega irracjonalne rzeczy , pisanie na fb to pikus w porównaniu do tego co ten stan potrafi wywołać

kleine 
Gaduła

Wysłany: 23-03-20, 16:01   

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7WObMTmRGqY

Ktoś widział ten filmiki podczas ostatniego Lets dance? Tutaj są tylko zdjęcia, ale John wygląda bardzo źle :-(

Elizabeth 
Wyjadacz

Pomogła: 2 razy
Wysłany: 23-03-20, 17:23   

Ja różnicy nie widzę, jak zawsze bardzo szczupły i blady.

Agata 
Entuzjasta

Wysłany: 24-03-20, 15:12   

John nie będzie już występował w Tańcu z gwiazdami. Info oficjalne z FB.

iliana 
Administrator

Wysłany: 24-03-20, 15:57   

I bardzo dobrze.

Ika 
Znawca

Wysłany: 24-03-20, 16:04   

Agata napisał/a:
John nie będzie już występował w Tańcu z gwiazdami. Info oficjalne z FB.

Tak jak mowilam

iliana 
Administrator

Wysłany: 25-03-20, 20:05   

Ojciec Maite chory, dlatego John zrezygnował z Tańca

Cytat:
My heart is broken... It hurts me so much to see John not being able to continue with his dream once more, because of this weird situation... He was so happy and excited to be able to learn how to dance with such a great team of professionals, and now everything explodes... Yes I had to take my dad to enter the hospital about 13 days ago, (not about the virus) Though we are lucky to be part of Navarre's health system, he is not improving and I'm not allowed to visit him. I know he really needs me. 😥
In Spain measures are very strict and the whole country is confined since many days. As you know I'm used to live and work alone in my production studio, but latelly, the situation was really beyond me and I started having panic attacks. I tell you, it's not nice to feel something similar to a heart attack being alone and confined. I don't wish it upon anyone. 😥
I couldn't stop thinking about John either; if he and Regina were safe or not over there was driving me crazy too.
So very sadly, John had to urgently come home to try to support me and my family. It was not an easy task due to the constant flight cancellations everywhere. The flight he was able to take was almost totally empty, as well as Düsseldorf's airport. He could only fly because he could prove his residence in Spain. A surreal situation.
You see, I'm not used to post bad news and suddenly everything comes at once. Having John here is helping me a lot but at the same time I feel brokenhearted everytime I see him. I want to thank you all from my heart for supporting him & Regina all these weeks, showing so much love for them and I pray that this is not the end of his dancing dream. It meant a world to me to see him learning so fast. Well, In the picture you can see I'm still alive! 💪 John is still trying to put his life back together, so expect a message from him any moment. You know sometimes it's difficult for him to express all what he feels. 🙏
I love you all, thank you for your messages of support here and in Facebook. They helped me big time.

Elizabeth 
Wyjadacz

Wysłany: 27-03-20, 20:53   

John przemówił:

Cytat:
First, I need to thank every single one of you deeply from my heart. Just two weeks ago, Maite, my wife, had to bring her father to the hospital (not corona), and ever since then his health is not improving. Neither she or her mother are allowed to visit him, based on the new rules with the corona issue. This is very tough for her. Her mom depends on her too. The situation in Spain is very strict; for almost two weeks now, the country is confined, flights get cancelled constantly and you need special permissions to travel. Also, the very thought in her mind that I could maybe get corona while being out there did not help her mentally either. All this caused her a heavy breakdown and constant panic attacks. She tried hard to keep her problem away from me, so I could continue with the dancing project, but I forced her to tell me the truth, and based on that I made a quick decision to urgently fly home and support her in these hard times. Now I know her health was in risk for too long. We were hoping that things would get better within a few days but this was not the case, so I had to remain here. "Let's Dance" production company decided to take Loiza back on stage to replace me. I wish her and the rest of participants and team all the best, from the bottom of my heart. I'm going to miss you all and I pray for your safety in these hard times. I love you and I thank you for the great chance you gave me to be able to learn from the best. My dream might be truncated once more, but my love for Maite is above all right now. She is the one who encouraged me the most to jump into this beautiful dancing project and now she suffers not seeing me dancing because of her situation. Now is my turn to take care of her. Thank you Seapoint Productions for your patience, support and love. Thank you Regina; I found a deep friend in you and a top professional who put all her heart and soul into teaching me. Thank you RTL for this chance. Thank you, profi and promi family, that's what you are; A great family. Technicians, dressmakers, jury members, moderators, makeup artists, drivers, cooks, photographers...Thank you dear audience. I will never forget it.

iliana 
Administrator

Wysłany: 27-03-20, 21:44   

W ogóle nie wiedziałam, że matka Maite nadal żyje. Ma ktoś jakieś jej zdjęcie?

Megi 
Wyjadacz

Pomogła: 1 raz
Wysłany: 29-03-20, 16:10   

iliana napisał/a:
matka Maite nadal żyje.

John kiedyś mówił w wywiadzie, że bardzo lubi potrawy robione przez mamę Maite.
Maite kiedyś udostępniła zdjęcie na instagramie, gdzie miała założone jej okulary.
A tu stare nagranie z udziałem jej mamy https://www.youtube.com/w...BnwIXbzZJ1VHN9o i blog https://patximendiburu.blogspot.com/2018/08/lisboa-es-asi-zabalza-solchaga-buil-1967.html?fbclid=IwAR3gD2GebsY6jXZBOtWmx2ZIfSHyto9pWOzfPE2TooJfrSu-hlj3bhZzSyI

[ Dodano: 29-03-20, 16:16 ]
I jeszcze zdjęcie, które kiedyś Maite pokazała na facebooku:

[ Dodano: 29-03-20, 16:19 ]
Z profilu Carlosa:

Cytat:
"Qué difícil tener que dejarte" dice la canción que Tere se ha arrancado a cantar hoy en plena cuarentena, después de mucho tiempo sin cantar. Algunos ya sabéis que Carlos lleva un par de semanas ingresado, no por el virus sino por un bajón en su deterioro cognitivo. Por las medidas de seguridad tomadas, Tere no puede ir a verlo ni yo tampoco y andamos las dos intentando sobrellevar la situación como podemos, sabiendo que el pobre nos echa en falta. En fin, a verlas venir. Va por ustedes:
https://www.facebook.com/...40021739833148/

To mama Maite?

Elizabeth 
Wyjadacz

Wysłany: 29-03-20, 17:18   

Tak, na tym video, to jej mama.

Też myślałam, że nie żyje i to od wielu lat :-? .

iliana 
Administrator

Wysłany: 15-05-20, 18:26   

Dzisiaj półfinały. Kathy namawia do głosowania na Lily Paul
Cytat:
Please vote for Lili Paul-Roncalli who is the daugther of Circus Roncalli founder and our dearest friend Bernhard Paul-Roncalli, tonight at the Let's Dance semifinal at 20:15 on RTL. She is very talented and deserves every vote for her incredible performances!

Odpowiedz do tematu