Oficjalny facebook Maite Itoiz
Autor Wiadomość
Megi 
Wyjadacz

Pomogła: 1 raz
Wysłany: 08-04-17, 13:16   

Cytat:
Weird things that happen when you're NR.1 in the charts:
--People that didn't contact you for ages, appearing out of nowhere.
--A guy that makes people believe he is involved in the managing of the Kelly family and that he is travelling and working with them.
--Another guy that some of you might remember from 10 years ago (the unmentionable) suddenly reappears too and takes advantage of the situation.
--Now everybody cares about John's weight XDDD (which is the same as it has always been)
--etc :-)

[ Dodano: 12-04-17, 09:43 ]
Cytat:
I would like to announce some events which I'm sure you'll love to attend, but I'm not allowed till the main organizers decide to do the first official announcement, and it's taking a bit long... As I already advanced a few posts ago, these events will take place around solstice time, and they will be a really cool cellebration. I hope to start posting details soon, because in some of them, you'll be able to be part of the performance! Let's have fun!!

[ Dodano: 11-05-17, 10:58 ]
Cytat:
Work, work, work, work, chocolate, work, work, work, tea, work, work, work, doggie, work, work, work, sleep, work, work... My poor brain! XD Too much different stuff going on in my studio right now.

Cytat:
Need to rehearse right now with the e-guitar, the harp, the normal guitar... A lot of work to do but the little cute doggie is sleeping in my lap :S I don't want to move Emotikon unsure:-/ Help!

[ Dodano: 15-06-17, 11:20 ]
Cytat:
MacBook Pro adventures... I just had to buy an adaptor to plug on an adaptor to plug on an adaptor. NO JOKE.

Cytat:
The new Mac owners will know what he's talking about XDDDD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XSC_UG5_kU

Cytat:
Renewing my studio. I see that my table is going to be full of adaptors... The new Macs only have thunderbolt USB-C ports.

[ Dodano: 09-08-17, 09:33 ]
Cytat:
Que se me ponga dolor de cabeza al escribir un capítulo tenso del libro... ayyy... Yo que escribo para pasar el rato y desconectar XD Me parece que lo vivo demasiado...

Cytat:
Already having trouble with the f**** expensive "dongles" and adapters... well... Now what?

[ Dodano: 17-08-17, 19:16 ]
Cytat:
Editing, editing, editing... still with my old Mac! XD I guess one day I'll simply have to put it in a closet or something, otherwise my new Mac will remain unused forever... :-S

[ Dodano: 06-09-17, 19:52 ]
Cytat:
El poster lo deja caer... Suena totalmente a "Maite y Toti les dan la bienvenida al país de las brujas. Pasen, pasen", muajajajaja, muajajaj (con reverberación chunga)

[ Dodano: 18-09-17, 08:25 ]
Cytat:
Vale que me lo puse mal y a toda leche, pero menos mal que me puse el refajo! X'DDD

Cytat:
And here, some pictures from yesterday in Auritz! (Right beside Roncesvalles) Really nice and cool theater (also because of the temperature) Emotikon smile:) But it was freezing anyway yesterday night in Navarre! Gracias a todo el público que se acercó ayer por Auritz/Burguete y a toda la prensa que se hizo eco del evento!

[ Dodano: 06-10-17, 16:17 ]
Cytat:
Once more, flying in heaven while getting ready some Monteverdi repertoire. Master!!! ♥

[ Dodano: 13-11-17, 17:16 ]
Cytat:
Mi colega músico Terry Oldfield me pide que os comente que la semana que viene estará en Madrid y Valladolid, por si os apetece pasaros por allí y disfrutar de su música y sus solos de flauta.
https://www.facebook.com/terry.oldfield

[ Dodano: 25-11-17, 10:12 ]
Cytat:
Off we go!! Sefardic modus on! Starting the research of a beautiful ancient repertoire that I will perform mostly on my own, but also with other fellow musicians. Step by step. Thank you Ely Losada & Arantza Lorenzo de Reizábal for your tremendous support.

Cytat:
El Sábado pasado el documental de cuatro horas que emitió VOX (Alemania) sobre John y sus hermanos batió un record histórico de audiencia!!! 😍 Ayer a la mañana lo repitieron entero y por fín lo pude ver Emotikon grin:D Mirad de repente quien apareció en medio de todo XDDD jajajjajaj

VOX documentary about John and his siblings has broken an historical record of viewers. Yesterday morning they repeated it and I could finally watch it. Look who appeared suddenly there in the middle of the doku 🤣
(thank you Sara Nicosia, for the video)

https://www.facebook.com/...55066919607543/

[ Dodano: 08-12-17, 15:32 ]
Cytat:
A ver hasta dónde aguanto viendo Cuarto Milenio estando sola

Cytat:
Sandwich of Maite between knight and knight! XD Excalibur brought us some fun and great friendships last year. To my dear Jedi knight Alea; I bet you had fun joining the dark side for a while not long ago, didn't you? 😈 Mmuahahaha!! Or was it me joining the wright side?

[ Dodano: 24-12-17, 10:33 ]
Cytat:
Second and third knitting attempt!! XDD Merry Christmas and happy Solstice!!!

[ Dodano: 25-01-18, 19:35 ]
Cytat:
Dear friends and followers of ELFENTHAL "The Early Music Ensemble": Good news!! We just got our brand new name! (sorry for the delay) As you know, I was looking for a different name for our ensemble not to mistake it with ELFENTHAL "The Rock-Opera" (also directed by us). Long time ago, I had the "great" idea of naming it the same, but I guess it was kind of confusing. :) So after thinking for a while and asking for some permission to Navarre's Government, we decided that, as Navarrian citizens and fans from our own ancient kingdom, this would be our new name: "KINGDOM OF NAVARRE".
We often include repertoire from back then, also related to our own kings, but not only that; This way, I also wanted to invite you to research and know more about this fascinating land, that after such a long time still keeps its very ancient and unique culture alive. I hope to see you soon enjoying one of our concerts! Follow the ensemble in the link below :) Thank you for your patience! :D
ELFENTHAL & KINGDOM OF NAVARRE get now unlinked.
https://www.facebook.com/...54693724739922/

[ Dodano: 16-02-18, 15:54 ]
Cytat:
Finally I started posting material in Instagram! It took a while, but I'm finally there :))) Check it out and follow if you wish :) www.instagram.com/maiteitoiz.official

[ Dodano: 05-03-18, 16:35 ]
Cytat:
❤❤❤ 🐾 My cute little thing

iliana 
Administrator

Pomogła: 4 razy
Wysłany: 09-04-18, 15:19   

Maite założyła na insta konto ich psu...

https://www.instagram.com/izar_the_parson/

:roll:

Cover the road till the end of time

Tinahet 
Znawca

Wysłany: 09-04-18, 15:21   

Ja to nawet nie wiem jak to skomentowac. :roll:

EK 
Maniak

Wysłany: 09-04-18, 15:29   

iliana napisał/a:
Maite założyła na insta konto ich psu...

https://www.instagram.com/izar_the_parson/

:roll:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

iliana 
Administrator

Pomogła: 4 razy
Wysłany: 09-04-18, 15:32   

No kurna mąż się po Polsce wozi, numery telefonów od fanek bierze, to co ona ma biedna robić?

Cover the road till the end of time

Magdalena 

Wysłany: 09-04-18, 15:36   

Bierze przykład od polskich gwiazdeczek :mrgreen:

Ika 
Znawca

Wysłany: 09-04-18, 15:50   

iliana napisał/a:
No kurna mąż się po Polsce wozi, numery telefonów od fanek bierze, to co ona ma biedna robić?

Ale to ten mąż? John też? Tinahet, oj nic się nie pochwaliłas :lol:

Tinahet 
Znawca

Wysłany: 09-04-18, 15:57   

Oj bo wiesz, silikony dla Jozka to na raz, nas laczy glebsze uczucie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Megi 
Wyjadacz

Wysłany: 15-05-18, 14:36   

Cytat:
Very surprised with the evolution of Eurovision in the last years :-O Great artists, voices, performances, productions, compositions, stage show... Finally!

Cytat:
Listening to the preliminary results of a very touching track with the authenticity of the ojibwe actor Duke Redbird and his deep voice reciting and reliving the "Wounded Knee" dark happenings.
Too much going on this year and last year! It's not being easy to finish some of the productions I'm into since some time now :-S And more work coming up, uff... But I'm getting there!

[ Dodano: 30-06-18, 12:25 ]
Cytat:
Wonderful solstice and anniversary cellebration, even if it was a working day!! 😍 Finally got to enjoy the recent Sun for a while!

[ Dodano: 16-09-18, 10:34 ]
Cytat:
Look at the amazing crown made by Los Tesoros de la Ayalga for Elfenthal's performance in "Festival Mediaval". Doesn't it look like if came out of a fantasy film? Wow.

[ Dodano: 17-10-18, 17:09 ]
Cytat:
Magic tricks 😊 that require time and patience. Again, producing radically different styles of music. I really hope I can follow the schedule, glubs... my neck... 😵

[ Dodano: 31-12-18, 19:41 ]
Cytat:
¡Yo vi el meteorito ayer! 😱 Estaba cenando en una terraza en el centro de la ciudad y lo vi cruzar el cielo a toda pastilla cual estrella de Belén!! 😨 La explosión vino unos dos minutos después, grave y lejana. Se quedó todo el mundo callado sin saber a qué se debía, solo yo vi pasar el bólido fragmentado entre los tejados de las casas. ¿Dónde habría caído? Más vale que no fue en la ciudad... Glubs…

[ Dodano: 06-01-19, 19:03 ]
Cytat:
OMG!!! I'm here alone at Sat.1 "Dancing on ice" ice rink set and I just saw John crossing the backstage for a second, wearing his performance outfit. It was just an instant but OMGOMGOMG!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 Totally otherwordly!!! My heart explodes!!!! I've never seen him like that before, it's like a dream! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
And that guy is at my very same hotel room tonight!!! 😵😵😲😂 Yuhuu!
Tomorrow Sunday at Sat.1!!!! (20:15h)

Ika 
Znawca

Wysłany: 06-01-19, 21:32   

Mam wrażenie pomału, że on spełnia jej marzenie o mężu - tancerzu a nie swoje własne. :roll:

Megi 
Wyjadacz

Wysłany: 09-01-19, 19:08   

Cytat:
Stuck with the lyrics, arghhh! XD
Maite, her mac and its dongles live from Köln!

Ika 
Znawca

Wysłany: 09-01-19, 21:24   

Jaka ona dziwna bez makijażu.
W sumie jak każda z nas, ale jakoś zawsze byłam przyzwyczajona do innej buzi paani MI

Tinahet 
Znawca

Wysłany: 09-01-19, 21:51   

Czy jej w tym apple placa za reklame, czy to taka.pokazowka, tak mam maca :roll:

Ika 
Znawca

Wysłany: 10-01-19, 15:15   

Nawet nie zwróciłam na to uwagi.

Tinahet 
Znawca

Wysłany: 10-01-19, 21:04   

To nie pierwszy raz, za prawie kazdym razem, jak cos pisze o pracy, to mysi dodac, ze jej mac to to a jej mac to tamto.
Ale dobra, pewnie sie jej czepiam. :lol:

Odpowiedz do tematu