Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Oficjalny facebook Maite Itoiz
Autor Wiadomość
Megi 
Wyjadacz

Pomogła: 1 raz
Wysłany: 11-03-16, 08:41   Oficjalny facebook Maite Itoiz

Cytat:
Here it is! Now I got also my own Facebook page :))) Keep tuned for I will post some cool stuff! Please, "Like" the page and holding the mouse in "I like it", activate all notifications. Oh yes, and share it for me! Thank you!
https://www.facebook.com/...70743183245460/

[ Dodano: 19-03-16, 09:32 ]
Cytat:
Rough takes of Leaves' Eyes official video clip "Symphony of the Night". Solo me falta la escoba XD pero no temais, en el fondo soy bueeeena... Mmuahahhaha!!!
https://www.facebook.com/...?type=2&theater

Cytat:
One more rough take of Leaves' Eyes "Symphony of the Night" video, now with some evil fog around (niebla malvada añadida, muahaha)

[ Dodano: 30-03-16, 09:27 ]
Cytat:
For the first time I can tell that there is a "first part" of the book I'm writing almost ready. Only one chapter left to write and a few more chapters to review and I will have a so called first part done. Emotikon unsure Well, for me, writing this book is like a therapy... A way of entering some other kind of reality. I don't know if I should be happy to see it developing like this! XD Imagine if I finish it! :-S Noooo

[ Dodano: 31-03-16, 08:36 ]
Cytat:
Yes, while getting ready for next concerts, writing and reviewing the book, there's something very interesting boiling in a cauldron. Muahaha...

[ Dodano: 05-04-16, 09:45 ]
Cytat:
Here you have the trailer of ENDA, another soundtrack I composed, arranged, fully produced, played all instruments, sung all voices except for the cool "Enda" warcries at the end, (by the warriors Gorka Elso & John Kelly). Yes, even the rabel solo in the begining is played by "Maite, the freak" XDD And yes, you saw right: I (and John) also appear in the trailer!! XD
One of my weaknesses is to compose dramatic battle music! Funny enough, many people (from my own professional world) look at me with big sceptic eyes when they discover that the tiny girl in front of them has produced such apocalyptic stuff. At first it's funny, but then you realize that they all have a bit of a pre-conceived idea about the composition world and "ladies". I hope XXI Century will see the end of this ancient way of thinking.
The author of the whole story is Toti Martínez de Lezea, and right now you can get "ENDA" also in Russia. (Video: Adiune productions)

[ Dodano: 14-04-16, 15:41 ]
Cytat:
Tomorrow, back in studio to give the last touch to... eh... the brew!! And today playing around with some graphics (and watching my tulips grow) :-) Finally a bit of Sunday's mood...

Cytat:
Get me out of hereee! How could I think that a witch would be able to give a "last touch" to a brew that easy? It's tasty, but I never see the moment of saying; Done!! Argh! :-S

[ Dodano: 14-04-16, 15:43 ]
Cytat:
Great atmosphere and wonderful audience yesterday at Amari's Hall, Arbizu. Sakana's special energy, as well as Sakana's special weather :))) were both very present! Check out the ceiling of the hall, 12 complete trees, very fitting with the famous strength of Sakana's people, land of dragons and giants :-)

[ Dodano: 20-04-16, 10:31 ]
Cytat:
Well! Finally got all the ingredients to complete the brew! Cooking is fun!

[ Dodano: 23-04-16, 12:27 ]
Cytat:
So today is the "day of the book", and guess what; I'm doing inventory of the chapters that are already set up in my book. :-) I think that I still will add one or two more, about a couple of subjects I left a bit too much in the air, and then the first part would be done! So I can start having it reviewed and checked it up by some "beta testers" :)) It's rolling!!
But I don't forget the brew in the cauldron, it's actually done, so probably, by next week there will be something exciting to discover. Stay tuned!

[ Dodano: 25-04-16, 15:51 ]
Cytat:
ATTENTION! THIS WEDNESDAY the 27th, the mysterious brew I was working on latelly, will be released... Are you ready??? Something beautiful and very feminine is coming out of the forests...

[ Dodano: 02-05-16, 08:15 ]
Cytat:
The dark rabelist live in Madrid...
I'm playing a reproduction of a medieval rabel made by Emilio Arias, luthier. Clothing & fashion might have changed with time, but the instrument is pretty much the same like in XIII Century :))

[ Dodano: 06-05-16, 14:46 ]
Cytat:
So what's Maite doing so late at night? Guess... Yes! Writing the book! :))) Giving the last review to the first part, having in mind all the luxury advises I got from Toti Martínez de Lezea, Bernhard Hennen himself, Cristina Puig and other kind writers that are taking their time to give me a hand! :-) Step by step! Now will come the turn for some "normal" readers that will become beta testers. Epic modus "on"!

iliana 
Administrator

Pomogła: 4 razy
Wysłany: 06-05-16, 13:50   

A ona już wydała jakąś książkę czy ciągle tę samą pisze?

Cover the road till the end of time

Megi 
Wyjadacz

Wysłany: 06-05-16, 13:59   

Z tego co mi wiadomo, Maite żadnej książki jeszcze nie wydała. ;-)

[ Dodano: 13-05-16, 15:26 ]
Cytat:
And now something I usually don't do :))) Showing some support for a great cosmetic firma!! It's worth it: All natural essential oils, really, really well done. I tested all the products and they are great, for men and women. (ehmm... yes, the creator is my brother in law, but I mean it, it's really high quality stuff) Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/AromaGardenOfficial

iliana 
Administrator

Wysłany: 13-05-16, 17:06   

O lol, Florent się para produkcją kosmetyków dla driad? :shock:

Agniecha 

Wysłany: 13-05-16, 17:51   

iliana napisał/a:
O lol, Florent się para produkcją kosmetyków dla driad? :shock:

I wszystko zostaje w rodzinie. Ciekawe czy Florent ma organiczny brokat? :-P

Megi 
Wyjadacz

Wysłany: 13-05-16, 18:15   

Agniecha napisał/a:
Ciekawe czy Florent ma organiczny brokat? :-P

Uruchomią ponownie produkcję :-P

anazeta 
Entuzjasta

Wysłany: 18-05-16, 21:29   

No proszę! Nie ma to jak reklama, ale skoro robi coś fajnego, naturalnego, etycznego to czemu nie wypromować!

Megi 
Wyjadacz

Wysłany: 09-06-16, 09:34   

Cytat:
Bumblebees are cute, they say... Bumblebees don't sting, they say... :-?

Cytat:
Tiny chappel found while wandering in the fields... What a gate! Inspiring Neo-gothic style, I would even say it's very feminine! ♥

[ Dodano: 11-06-16, 10:07 ]
Cytat:
Making a concert program can sometimes take ages :-S Right now just setting the running order for next Elfenthal's concert in Rochlitz. After some days making changes, when I thought I finally got it done... Damn it!!! I just spotted two long instrumental songs on a row. NoooOOoooOOooo! :(((( grrrrr
On the other hand, Dryades program is almost done! (not the running order yet :)) It's going to be really awesome, I can't wait to perform it live.
And the early music program for next week's performance in Navarre is also done (but I'll better have another look to it...) (sorry, I didn't announce it, the whole event is already sold out).
Anyway, see some of you very soon live!!

[ Dodano: 19-06-16, 09:43 ]
Cytat:
TICKETS for ROCHLITZ' show next Friday, with ELFENTHAL:
http://www.mittelsachsen....md=event&id=354

[ Dodano: 30-06-16, 10:03 ]
Cytat:
DRYADES first concert program is almost designed! We will announce it in the next days. An absolute premiere!! Now comes the arrangement work and of course, the studying of the whole repertoire. It's going to be a tough month in studio!

[ Dodano: 15-07-16, 09:00 ]
Cytat:
Attention! Tomorrow, in DRYADES' page, the date of the live premiere will be revealed!

[ Dodano: 25-07-16, 17:48 ]
Cytat:
Anyone here knows how to get rid of the horrible automatic translations that Facebook does to all the posts?

[ Dodano: 07-09-16, 12:40 ]
Cytat:
You are more beautiful than the nicest sunset... ♥ ♥ ♥

[ Dodano: 23-09-16, 17:15 ]
Cytat:
Yes! Fruitful cultural meeting yesterday with Ashley MacIsaac and Rodney MacDonald where I finally learnt a couple of cool Celtic steps dancing and even more: I played the piano (you heard well) to the fiddle of MacIsaac!! :))) I promise I did my best.

[ Dodano: 27-09-16, 11:41 ]
Cytat:
Finally done with the drum selection! Twelve drums, most of them with different pitch, with a clean sound and most important: With real personality! Harmonics or voices from the ancestors, I don't know, but you can certainly hear them in the background while playing repeatedly those drums. I also believe you can use them for healing if you really know what you're doing, as the frequencies make your whole body vibrate. Specially the very deep ones make you feel the earth under you feet.

Cytat:
Yesterday we played at Mabou's mythical "Red Shoe"!!! (It belongs to one of the Rankin sisters) Guess which song did John play! :-)

[ Dodano: 02-10-16, 09:32 ]
Cytat:
Getting ready for tomorrow...

[ Dodano: 03-10-16, 09:10 ]
Cytat:
You know I usually sing in different languajes like Basque, Gaelic, French, German, English, latin, Spanish, ladino, galaico-portuguese, lange d'oil, Sindarin... :)) Well, today was my premiere in the languaje of mi'kmaq!! "The Gathering Song" forms now part of our repertoire!!

[ Dodano: 10-11-16, 14:54 ]
Cytat:

Totally wiped out tonight!!! Excalibur hard studio job non stop, interviews non stop, other productions non stop, and everything has to be done for yesterday! Arghhhhh!!! Need 100% hot chocolate now!! I even went to have a professional massage today because of the huge tension accumulated... Buuuhhuhuuhuuu Stupid dreamer... I really thought I could have some few days of holidays in November. What was I thinking of?? Pleeeease 2017 give me a breather...

Cytat:

Second track mix finished for tonight and my poor neck and back are screaming for help, so, I better listen to my body before I really collapse. Sorry about the interview deadline Emotikon frown:( I'll deliver it tomorrow, I hope it can be included in next week's issue :-S
I should be more careful... Elves might look young, but.. ehm... the millenia end up being a big weight XD

[ Dodano: 13-11-16, 10:16 ]
Cytat:
Donar von Rabenschrei Peter Wohlers

[ Dodano: 01-12-16, 10:40 ]
Cytat:
Really hard rehearsal day, including some acting! Totally exhausted but really excited to work with such an amazing cast!! See you tomorrow, München!!

[ Dodano: 02-12-16, 20:01 ]
Cytat:
Queen Guinevere right before going on stage in the Olympia Halle, München!! Now! Live!!

Cytat:
Ready!

[ Dodano: 03-12-16, 11:07 ]
Cytat:
Back on stage, second part, second crown. Here I come, Basel!!

[ Dodano: 07-12-16, 08:11 ]
Cytat:
The spirit of the dragon also in the tour bus!!! XD

[ Dodano: 01-01-17, 17:08 ]
Cytat:
Though this might have been a bit of a weird year for the world, I must say that personally it's been one of the best years latelly!! :-D So I just want to make a little bridge and continue with the good vibes in 2017, which looks already very exciting!!! I want you all to enter the year with great energy and a lot of LOVE!!!
HAVE A GREAT 2017!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

[ Dodano: 05-02-17, 10:56 ]
Cytat:
My nephew Ignatius in "The Voice Kids" (Germany) How cute and how nice he sings, doesn't he? And I don't say it just because I'm his aunty Emotikon smile:))))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KOkTqsxUTk

Cytat:
OMG!!! Our Elfenthaler Solange Freyre is right now live on GOT TALENT Spain!!!! O_o ♥ ♥ (Tele 5) Aupa Solaaaange!!! :-)

Cytat:
Llevo una hora intentando escribir un discurso para el ejército que "tengo" delante y no se cómo animarlos para entrar en batalla sin explicarles exactamente a qué se enfrentan... A este paso se me van a dormir.. XDD ¿Para qué me habré puesto a escribir de noche?

[ Dodano: 17-02-17, 18:23 ]
Cytat:
A little look inside the tour... I miss my Excalibur knights and ladies!!!
https://www.youtube.com/w...eature=youtu.be

[ Dodano: 01-03-17, 15:37 ]
Cytat:
I've no experience riding dragons :-) but I'm doing my best to describe the details of the flight in the second part of the book I'm writing :-) It's been a bit difficult to find out the way to introduce such a creature in the "material" world and make it "touchable". It belongs to many and very distant ancient cultures, but it wasn't easy to find any that explained the physical contact with the beast in a believable way :-S

[ Dodano: 03-04-17, 14:58 ]
Cytat:
Having dinner with my husband... through Skype XDD

iliana 
Administrator

Wysłany: 03-04-17, 13:59   

Lol :lol: .

nona 

Wysłany: 07-04-17, 18:15   

Cytat:
John & his siblings are right now NR.1 in Germany and NR.1 in Austria!! They are also NR.3 in Switzerland and in the top 10 of the Polish charts! O_o What's this??? Back to the fever!!! Please, not back to the bodyguard's times again! XDDD

Lena 
Entuzjasta

Wysłany: 07-04-17, 20:33   

Potem jest jeszcze ciekawiej :)

Elizabeth 
Wyjadacz

Pomogła: 2 razy
Wysłany: 07-04-17, 20:34   

Ależ ona jest irytująca...

iliana 
Administrator

Wysłany: 07-04-17, 20:37   

Elizabeth napisał/a:
Ależ ona jest irytująca...

Strasznie! Przyznam, że do tej pory miałam do niej dość pozytywny stosunek, ale jak się teraz zaczyna wozić na KF, to serio mnie irytuje. I jeszcze przy okazji robi przedszkolną wyliczankę, jak to się inni wożą na KF :lol: .

Tinahet 
Znawca

Wysłany: 07-04-17, 21:26   

Mnie to sie juz nawet pisac nie chce. :roll:

Nata 
Gaduła

Wysłany: 08-04-17, 10:28   

A ja nadal mam do niej sporo sympatii ;-) Myślę, że taki ma styl, wszystko uzewnętrznia w necie. Z jej talentem, występami w operze itd raczej nie może narzekać na brak pracy, więc zazdrość, czy podbijanie popularności na KF chyba odpada moim zdaniem.

[ Dodano: 08-04-17, 11:34 ]
Ok, znalazłam "wyliczankę" :-P Faktycznie niepotrzebnie z tym wyjechała.
Please remember me...

Odpowiedz do tematu