Oficjalny facebook Maite Itoiz
Autor Wiadomość
iliana 
Administrator

Pomogła: 4 razy
Wysłany: 10-01-19, 22:42   

Tinahet napisał/a:
Ale dobra, pewnie sie jej czepiam.

Nie no wcale się nie czepiasz :lol: . Ale tak serio, to użytkownicy maca chyba tak już mają :lol:

Cover the road till the end of time

Megi 
Wyjadacz

Pomogła: 1 raz
Wysłany: 15-01-19, 14:43   

Cytat:
OMG I just saw myself (crying) on German TV, in the spot for next Sunday's "Dancing on ice" 😅😆😅😂 arghh I really couldn't control my heart when John appeared there, flying like an angel in a deep blue universe of sparkling silver stars... It was like a dream! 😍😍😍😭😭😭

Nada, que ya me han calado en el programa alemán de "Dancing on ice" y dejan la cámara fija ahí directamente porque saben que no me puedo aguantar y lloro! 😂 Esta semana salgo en el anuncio del programa (llorando, claro) 😂 Arghh qué floja soyyy No tengo remedio... Qué imagen estoy dando, los alemanes ya me dan palmaditas en la espalda con cara de penica…

[ Dodano: 24-01-19, 19:52 ]
Cytat:
I just realized that my next coming birthday (next Sunday) is going to be the most nail-biting one I ever had since the very very first one...

[ Dodano: 25-01-19, 20:00 ]
Cytat:
When your husband dreams at night of learning and repeating over and over again a figure skating choreography and once in a while grabs you thinking you actually are his ice dance partner. 😴😴😨😖

[ Dodano: 31-01-19, 09:54 ]
Cytat:
*Update* We just came back from the hospital and they did not find any bleeding or broken bone after the hard fall John had in the general rehearsal yesterday, where he hit the back of his head very hard against the ice. We were lucky though!! Thank you so much for caring!! He's finally resting though he has a headache and the doctors said it would last for some days. I still can't believe he went into the ice live yesterday night, even with the shock. No wonder why at some point he was disorientated with the choreo... He doesn't even remember exactly what happened. Oh, my poor knight... He even had some energy to spend some moments with us at the hotel to cellebrate my stressful birthday afterwards... ❤ (Now it's me who has a headache too...)
I want to thank you all for your sweetness, for caring so much and also for taking your phone and call for John in this stressful moment. It was unbelievable. You're amazing!
(Photo by Willi Weber)

[ Dodano: 25-03-19, 15:07 ]
Cytat:
Odiiiiin!!! ⚡ Intense moment captured by Kees Stravers in Germany at the end of the Symphonic-Rock piece for soprano, ballet, orchestra, choir and rock band "The Call".

[ Dodano: 13-05-19, 19:19 ]
Cytat:
Almost finished with the production of another beautiful Neoclassical piece! It sounds like a fairy world 😍 I must say that sometimes I really prefer to produce music than doing anything else... (About live performing) Here in studio you are in power, you control all parameters, you make it sound like you want and there's no humans around. Only dogs allowed 🐶🐕🐾👍

[ Dodano: 24-05-19, 19:39 ]
Cytat:
Hoy tenía un trabajillo urgente en el estudio, acabo de terminar y me he quedado sin ver Iker ni Supervivientes ni nadaaa 😞 joooo... En fin, menos mieditor esta noche.

[ Dodano: 04-06-19, 08:43 ]
Fanów na stronie Maite Itoiz przybywa, jest już 7000 polubień ;-)

[ Dodano: 13-06-19, 10:30 ]
Cytat:
Jay... My dear friend. You left us by surprise and now we are all shocked! I wish that you find the way up there into the light, keep on creating and painting beautiful art over there and keep on cheering everybody up with your great humour, like you used to do here on Earth. But when we meet again up there, we're going to have a talk! 😡
Left too soon. RIP Jay Bell Redbird. We love you! 😕❤

[ Dodano: 08-09-19, 14:00 ]
Cytat:
Yo y mis zapatitos de tacón por los empedrados Berlineses 😂 Si, lo he vuelto a hacer aun sabiendo que perderé las tapitas de los tacones otra vez. Pero es que mis trajecitos no pegan con deportivas ni aunque sean de glitter...
Berlin and thin heels don't work together, my dear friends. (In general Germany's nice cobblestones and fine heels are not made for each other) 😂😅

[ Dodano: 07-10-19, 10:55 ]
Cytat:
Germany, see you soon with ELFENTHAL, the symphonic rock band!! 21st October in Oldenburg-Holstein 😊🎸🎸🎶 Tickets: stadtmarketing-oldenburg.de
Forest ladies (and gentlemen) let's build the bridge once more... 🌙🌈🌿🍁 ❤ Luna, Luna, luz de la oscuridad, en esta noche oscura no se te olvide brillar.
Take the chance! You know it"s not easy to take me out of the production studio latelly... 😂😅
https://www.facebook.com/...76248992871267/

[ Dodano: 31-12-19, 11:11 ]
Cytat:
How precious companion! Such a tiny thinggie... ❤ No judgement, very patience, warm and nice, likes the same tv shows and films like me, makes people smile, funny little growlings when she dreams, steals husband when he comebacks home... Slowly growing followers in instagram 😂 Follow her! (izar_the_parson)

iliana 
Administrator

Pomogła: 4 razy
Wysłany: 17-03-20, 20:01   

Cytat:
Anyone had before panic attacks? Any recommendation to handle it at home? 😥 I guess too many things happened at once... Let me know if you have some experience on this.

Cytat:
I tried laying down (now that I know that I'm not actually dying) and believe myself that the heart is coming back to normal beat etc... And well, at the end it goes back to its place, but it feels really weird...

Cover the road till the end of time

Tinahet 
Znawca

Wysłany: 18-03-20, 15:26   

Nie chce oceniac, nigdy atakow paniki nie mialam, ale wiem, ze moze to byc powazna sprawa, dlatego pytam- ile osob po takim ataku paniki leci do fejsbuka, zeby o tym napisac? Albo w trakcie? Chyba nawet Maike po jakims czasie zdecydowala sie dopiero o swoich atakach opowiedziec.

Lena 
Entuzjasta

Wysłany: 22-03-20, 23:14   

Tinahet napisał/a:
Nie chce oceniac, nigdy atakow paniki nie mialam, ale wiem, ze moze to byc powazna sprawa, dlatego pytam- ile osob po takim ataku paniki leci do fejsbuka, zeby o tym napisac? Albo w trakcie? Chyba nawet Maike po jakims czasie zdecydowala sie dopiero o swoich atakach opowiedziec.

Miliony ludzi podczas ataku paniki nie mysli racjonalnie , opisalabym co ja odwalalam ale nie chce was zanudzac , sporo ludzi szuka pomocy na facebooku , a dlaczego? Bo tam najszybciej sie ludzie odezwa , najszybciej ktos bedzie , ktos cos moze doradzi . Wcale mnie to nie dziwi. Kto nie przezyl ma pelne prawo myslec ze to dziwne ze to nie taki moment etc . Meike miala ataki na dlugie lata przed internetem opisala je po czasie .

Megi 
Wyjadacz

Wysłany: 06-10-20, 09:27   

Cytat:
Here an excerpt of an arrangement I did a couple of years ago for "Argizagi ederra", a haunting old Basque song that I usually play live just with the harp. ☺ I though that a video of one of my walks through the Lumbier tunnels towards the light fits nicely with the lyrics ❤🌠 I strongly hope that we can all walk out of any personal tunnel we are going through and find that light very soon! ☺❤🌎
Filmik https://pl-pl.facebook.com/MaiteItoizOfficial/videos/775818673196057/

[ Dodano: 16-05-21, 15:59 ]
Cytat:
DYSTOPIA (Headphones on)
I wanted to share this with you. For more than one year I haven't been able to approach music in a healthy way, outside of commissions for other artists or media.This piece of music is all I could create since everything started. Slowly I'm composing again for myself.

Dystopia is what I feel. Music with no words, because I'm speechless about all what's going on.

To all those who left and we couldn't hug or say good bye to.
https://pl-pl.facebook.com/MaiteItoizOfficial/videos/852060155662498/

Jak Wam się podoba? Bo mnie bardzo ♥ choć nie ma słów.

[ Dodano: 25-06-21, 16:22 ]
Cytat:
Ok, my heart explodes. Muero de amor! I don't know why but it seems this awesome guy in the pictures loves me! Even after 20 years married to this crazy lady from the ancient kingdom of Navarre he still loves the crazy lady 😭❤ These pictures were taken today at the place where we married back then on the 24th of June 2001. Every year we go back to that place and kiss each other, we do high five and say; oh yes, we made it!! 😄 Swipe left and you will see me (looking terrible, but I don't care) crying and with a red nose after he came by surprise with those beautiful roses. People; he is the real thing, no fake... Athenticity, beauty, pure soul, love... I better stop here. ☺

Magdalena 

Wysłany: 25-06-21, 16:04   

Jakiś nowy pies?

kleine 
Gaduła

Wysłany: 25-06-21, 17:21   

Mają od jakiegoś czasu drugiego, ale ten mały chyba bardziej medialny :lol:
A John gdyby tak ściął włosy i nie farbował na blond... Dobrze by wyglądał :-)

Ika 
Znawca

Wysłany: 26-06-21, 11:32   

Już widzę jak po tej deklaracji za rok 24 czerwca spotkała tam fanki :lol:

Megi 
Wyjadacz

Wysłany: 19-02-22, 17:25   

Cytat:
My dear aunt, the matriarch of the clan, our particular "Queen of England", our family epicenter, has just left us peacefully and surrounded by her own. We already knew how much he wanted to meet with Uncle Alberto and explore new free horizons and from the material load of a broken body, but of course, for us you were still "there." You're never completely prepared to let go of a loved one.
Aunt, you have left an indelible and authentic mark on our Pamplona, keeping tradition alive and healthy, opening your doors and welcoming everyone with generosity and affection.
Spread the voice up there, comes the soul of the party!
Don't worry about anything and fly!
(You already know auntie: "Let's drink for c.....!!!!" ") ❤
Fly high.
I love you.
Photo by Charo Solchaga belonging to the photographer © STREET

Cytat:
Slowly doing some changes in our Youtube channel 👍
Remember that very soon, on the 25th of February, the concert that we filmed in the legendary Aralar temple of Navarre will be available for streaming on all digital platforms with a niiice new mastered sound 🎶
https://www.facebook.com/...372010387694446

[ Dodano: 24-06-23, 09:57 ]
Cytat:
Some of you know that it takes me quite an effort to hit the stage. It's amazing how this picture taken recently in the alcazaba of Antequera portraits my own situation and I guess other people's situation too. I have everything I need to go out there on stage again, but I have that mental fence that wants to keep me save in a cage/productuon studio, away from human's problems. It's either I remain inside waiting to recover or I break the fence and I go straight on stage to recover. And I guess the second option was the chosen one. See you soon!
I wanted to share this with you.

[ Dodano: 29-01-24, 17:33 ]
Cytat:
With my mom yesterday, cellebrating my birthdayyyy! 🥳 Thank you sooo much to all the people, friends and family that spent a moment of their time to send me a message or give me a phone call yesterday. It was great!! 🙏🙏🙏 I hope to reach the age of my mom (87) looking so good like her and being so active! 😂❤️

Odpowiedz do tematu