FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Oficjalny profil facebookowy Johna
Autor Wiadomość
Agniecha 

Pomogła: 1 raz
Wysłany: 29-11-18, 15:08   

Dziecię moje dziś w nocy marnie spało, ciągle się budziło, więc i ja nie spałam. I tak sobie rozmyślałam o Johnie :lol: Popatrzcie, jemu marzyło zostać tancerzem, Kaśka chciała zostać skrzypaczką, reszta starszych też pewnie miała swoje plany. Niestety ich życie tak się potoczyło, że musieli zrezygnować ze swoich marzeń. Dla nich niestety, ale nie dla nas ;-) . Bo gdyby nie było Kelly Family to co? Nasze życie pewnie też by się inaczej toczyło. Bo czy gdyby Johny był tancerzem, to słyszałybyśmy o nim? Wątpię. Albo o Kathy. Może ktoś kto interesowałby się skrzypcami. A tu przecież od słuchania Kelly Family zaczęły się niektóre przyjaźnie, znajomości, miłości. Ja na przykład przez to, że trafiłam na forum, poznałam Kasię i pojechałam na jej zaproszenie na Mazury. Niespodziewanie, tam spotkałam miłość, a nasze małe wielkie szczęście śpi własnie obok mnie w wózeczku ♥ Ot tak mnie naszło w bezsenną noc :lol:

iliana 
Administrator

Pomogła: 4 razy
Wysłany: 29-11-18, 15:59   

A ile w moim życiu się rzeczy wydarzyło, bo poznałam Kasię :lol: .

Cover the road till the end of time

Agniecha 

Wysłany: 29-11-18, 16:20   

iliana napisał/a:
A ile w moim życiu się rzeczy wydarzyło, bo poznałam Kasię :lol: .

To może nie o Kellych chodzi, tylko o Kaśkę :lol:

Tinahet 
Znawca

Wysłany: 29-11-18, 21:11   

Tez o tym myslalam, tylko pod katem, ze biedni, bo tata tupnal noga i trzeba bylo porzucic marzenia.
Ale zgadzam sie z Toba Agniecha. Co prawda nie wiem, co to za Kasia, ale gdyby nie Kelly, nie poznalabym Meg, nie marzylybysmy o Irlandii, sama pewnie nie pomyslalabym nawet o wyjezdzie do uk, no i w uk wiadomo jak to sie potoczylo.
Ja nie wiem, czy oni naprawde zdaja sobie sprawe z tego, jak wplywali na losy fanow. Zreszta chyba kazdy idol tak ma.

Ania-mama 
Entuzjasta

Wysłany: 30-11-18, 20:32   

Ja bym też nie poznała mojego męża gdyby nie Kelly,bo dziewczyna która była fanką i która znałam spod Empiku,nas zapoznała.
Teraz to nie wiem czy to plus czy minus :lol: ;)

Megi 
Wyjadacz

Wysłany: 31-12-18, 19:37   

Cytat:
6th of January, SAT.1
Thanks to life, for this chance.
https://www.facebook.com/...19637068537232/

[ Dodano: 09-01-19, 19:06 ]
Cytat:
You surely heard something about Annette's "Playboy" issue. Here I would like to post this little statement about it:
Some time ago Annette told me that she got a request from Playboy, and she asked for my opinion. I found very cool from her the fact that she checked with me before, and so I told her that she was free to decide what to do with her life and that I was no one to judge. We are a dream team at the professional level, and at the personal level we have high respect for each other. My biggest wish is her happiness.

[ Dodano: 15-01-19, 14:46 ]
Cytat:
THANK YOU!!!!! ❤ You are amazing. See you next week!!

[ Dodano: 25-01-19, 20:01 ]
Cytat:
Here we are, ready to take off... Training hard again the whole week, no time for rest! I'm happy to see you enjoying the show! 😄⛸🚀🛸 And also appreciating the hard discipline of the figure skate dancing. As you could see last Sunday, it's a dangerous sport/art...
(Photo by Willi Weber)

[ Dodano: 31-01-19, 09:52 ]
Cytat:
Dear fans and friends, right now I'm still speechless... Let me copy here this post from Maite, my wife, so at least you know that my head is ok after the fall from yesterday in the rehearsals. I'll write to you soon! ❤❤❤❤❤ *************************
Update* We just came back from the hospital and they did not find any bleeding or broken bone after the hard fall John had in the general rehearsal yesterday, where he hit the back of his head very hard against the ice. We were lucky though!! Thank you so much for caring!! He's finally resting though he has a headache and the doctors said it would last for some days. I still can't believe he went into the ice live yesterday night, even with the shock. No wonder why at some point he was disorientated with the choreo... He doesn't even remember exactly what happened. Oh, my poor knight... He even had some energy to spend some moments with us at the hotel to cellebrate my stressful birthday afterwards... ❤ (Now it's me who has a headache too...)
I want to thank you all for your sweetness, for caring so much and also for taking your phone and call for John in this stressful moment. It was unbelievable. You're amazing!
(Photo by Willi Weber)

[ Dodano: 13-02-19, 17:25 ]
Cytat:

Dear friends! I'm still trying to realize that the whole thing is over! Wow. Congratulations, Sarah!!! And Sarina! ❤ And everyone! 😍
Here I copy what I posted yesterday late at night in instagram:

We just got back to the hotel right now!! 😄 My big congratulations to Sarah! She really did an amazing job!! 😍
For me, everyone is a winner in their own unique way and I'm going to miss them all, it's going to be strange now, without the whole team! What an unforgettable experience! ❤❤❤ I need to say thank you, dear audience, fans, friends and family for your amazing support in this travel. Thank you is not enough.
I just had to say goodbye to Annette after having worked together for the last 4 months and 10 days. It felt really strange and painful. I'm so deeply thankful for her amazing help that I can't express it with words. I also feel deeply thankful to my wife for her incredible full support with all this. All she wanted is my happiness and this is an act of pure love. Thank you to life for this gift.
Photo (c) Sat.1/ Willi Weber

[ Dodano: 20-02-19, 10:33 ]
Facebook Johna polubiło ponad 35 000 osób ;-)

[ Dodano: 25-03-19, 15:04 ]
Cytat:
This is a nice "angel" figure we had in mind to do if the TV show would had been a bit longer. Maybe we could still do it in some other show one day. ☺ I miss the ice challenge!!
Filmik https://www.facebook.com/...04211949707939/

[ Dodano: 07-10-19, 10:56 ]
Cytat:
21st of October in Oldenburg-Holstein; another precious chance to enjoy the magic of Elfenthal in Germany. See you there very soon.
Tickets: stadtmarketing-oldenburg.de
https://www.facebook.com/...54739468071662/

[ Dodano: 31-12-19, 11:14 ]
Cytat:
May we keep that true inner Christmas fire of love alive all year long.
With love,
John Kelly❤🎄
https://www.facebook.com/...51644282012411/

iliana 
Administrator

Wysłany: 14-01-20, 16:54   

John wrzucił na fejsa wielki znak zapytania (znaczy pewnie Maite wrzuciła). Pewnie będzie płyta/trasa. Albo znowu jakieś łyżwy :lol:

Moncia 
Wyjadacz

Wysłany: 14-01-20, 18:35   

Taniec z Gwiazdami :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ten, kto przestaje szukać, przegrywa życie...Paulo Coelho

Megi 
Wyjadacz

Wysłany: 14-01-20, 20:10   

Nach Erfolg bei "Dancing on Ice": Nimmt John Kelly jetzt bei "Let's Dance" teil?
https://www.bunte.de/ente...dance-teil.html

Tinahet 
Znawca

Wysłany: 14-01-20, 20:27   

:-| Ja pieritakdalej...

kleine 
Gaduła

Wysłany: 14-01-20, 20:52   

A ja się cieszę :mrgreen: . Oglądałam prawie wszystkie edycje niemieckiego TzG :-)

Moncia 
Wyjadacz

Wysłany: 14-01-20, 21:14   

no to już wiemy kto wygra ten sezon "Tańca z gwiazdami" :mrgreen: ;-)
Ten, kto przestaje szukać, przegrywa życie...Paulo Coelho

Agniecha 

Wysłany: 14-01-20, 22:48   

Moncia napisał/a:
no to już wiemy kto wygra ten sezon "Tańca z gwiazdami" :mrgreen: ;-)

I kto najwięcej płacze na widowni :-P

iliana 
Administrator

Wysłany: 14-01-20, 22:51   

Ale to nie jest jeszcze na 100% potwierdzone?

Maite ciągle wrzucała jakieś foty ze studia z opisami jak to ona ciężko pracuje. Myślałam, że płyta będzie...

Tinahet 
Znawca

Wysłany: 14-01-20, 23:38   

No bedzie plyta, pewnie bedzie. Trzeba ja odpowiednio wypromowac teraz.

[ Dodano: 14-01-20, 23:42 ]
Edit, wlasnie potwierdzil

Yes, my dear friends, I guess the news were leaked by the press! You're right, I'll be dancing at RTL's "Let's Dance" 2020!!! 🎉 Just a few days ago I wasn't sure if I could make it, because of the tour, concerts, etc, so it was kind of a "last minute call" and I finally decided to go for it! 😅 Wow, what an adventure in front of me! You are part of this dream. Thank you already for your amazing support and endless love.
Photo by Chistian Barz
@letsdance @thekellyfamilyofficial #letsdance @rtl.tv #elfenthal #johnkelly #thekellyfamily #kellyfamily #rtl

Odpowiedz do tematu