RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
(Staroć) Odejście Johna z KF
Autor Wiadomość
iliana 
Administrator

Pomogła: 4 razy
Wysłany: 25-05-17, 23:39   (Staroć) Odejście Johna z KF

Coraz trudniej to w necie wykopać, więc może warto mieć to na forum.
List Johna z nie wiem którego roku (2002?) na temat rozstania z KF.

Cytat:
Dear fans and friends,

Please, forgive me for many of you have suffered not knowing anything about me for almost four years. Believe me, I have tried and tried to make a statement but never succeeded.

Finally I have put myself in the situation with no way back.

I guess the main question is if I will ever sing again with my brothers and sisters on stage, on CD´s, videos, etc. Please, let me focus myself to this main question which is the most important to most of you.

I also want to make clear that here, I´m only speaking for MYSELF, and please, know that no one has had the permission to speak for me over these last four years.

First and most important: I never took a break from the singing Kelly Family, as it was mentioned everywhere, and it was never my wish to do so.

I never left the Kelly Family, I will always BE the Kelly Family, no one can take that away from me. I´m one of the founders.

By the end of 1999 the family, including myself, planned important meetings for the beginning of the year 2000 with the main wish in general to bring a change in a lot of things that were not going so well.

The fruit of the meetings brought new internal structure changes, including the main subject; the singing Kelly Family´s artistic future.

For over twenty five years, my father had been the main boss over the artistic control and the protector of The Kelly Family. In the meetings, because of reasons each member personally may have had, a group of the Kelly members decided to take over complete my father´s artistic control position without his wish. And just enough for this one important reason, because of my personal respect towards my father as the founder, I made my decision.

For the Kelly Family´s future, I believe only in my parent´s artistic philosophy routs.

The truth is, the fruits speak for themselves. I totally respect if a group of Kelly members want to do something different, but I don´t believe you can do that with “The Kelly Family”. I do believe in evolution, but keeping it always in the same line. Respecting always its routs, and never to loose them. They make the real Kelly Family.

If I´m honest to you, I don´t believe in the so called new Kelly Family. I would be lying to you and to myself if I would participate with my brothers and sisters and pretend to you this is The Kelly Family.

For me, honouring my parent´s artistic expressing routs, is worth much more than fame and money. They more than proved to be right in the line they did it. There are also other factors connected to the “Kelly Family” and the business, which in my opinion, are neither fair nor professional at all. I put them on the table back then, but not even one got solved. All this forced me to make this decision, though I was willing to go on till the end. Please, know that with this statement I´m not judging anybody. I am only expressing my truth.

Dear fans, I will never forget the love and support you gave me. I´m very grateful, also for all the concerts many of you came to. It was magic. I will never forget you. You are in my heart forever.

I want to thank all my brothers and sisters for the years we spent together doing an impossible job. My incredible mother and father, the true makers, always sacrificed their lives for others. My wife for supporting, understanding, loving and making me feel a very lucky man. Thanks to her, now, I am slowly coming back to the musical world again.

I´m very grateful to life. Life has been amazing to me. We can learn from everything.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

With love,
John Kelly

Cover the road till the end of time

Tinahet 
Znawca

Wysłany: 26-05-17, 07:42   

Sle skoro zajelo mu to 4 lata, to Pad tez ma jeszcze czas. :-P
No ale brawo dla niego. Mozna sie zgadzac z tym, co napisal, mozna sie nie zgadzac, ale przynajmniej wiadomo bylo onco chodzi.

Ika 
Znawca

Wysłany: 26-05-17, 07:56   

Tego nie wiedzialam. John slepo podazal za tatusiem ale ostatecznie chyba mial racje. Kaefy po from their hearts to juz nie bylo to samo

monika 
Maniak

Wysłany: 26-05-17, 09:25   

Tinahet napisał/a:
Sle skoro zajelo mu to 4 lata, to Pad tez ma jeszcze czas. :-P

Haha, z jego tempem to będzie 8 :-P .
Hm, nie widziałam nigdy tego listu. W sumie nie wiem czy mnie dziwi czy nie dziwi, że John "przejął" w jakiś sposób wizję ojca i chciał ją kontynuować.
On chyba się nigdy nie "stawiał" Danowi, co? ;-) .
Dobrze, że jest teraz znów z nimi na scenie :-P .
If we changed it back again
Things would never be the same...
MF 💔

paper_ann 
Znawca

Wysłany: 26-05-17, 11:40   

iliana, dzięki za ten list. Nie znałam powodu odejścia Johna.
Teraz trzeba trzymać kciuki, żeby to się nie powtórzyło :-( .

Tinahet 
Znawca

Wysłany: 26-05-17, 12:47   

Ja mysle, ze i John muzycznie poszedl do przodu, wiec jesli zdecyduja sie na nowa plyte, to wie, ze z brzmieniem jak sprzed 20 lat daleko nie zajda. Zreszta ta nowa jest tego dowodem troche. Mysle, ze sie dogadaja.

Megi 
Wyjadacz

Pomogła: 1 raz
Wysłany: 29-06-17, 08:23   

iliana napisał/a:
Coraz trudniej to w necie wykopać, więc może warto mieć to na forum.
List Johna z nie wiem którego roku (2002?) na temat rozstania z KF.

Dzięki Iliana! :-)

Tinahet napisał/a:
Ja mysle, ze i John muzycznie poszedl do przodu

Racja. :-)

Odpowiedz do tematu